[c-nsp] Certificate issues with Mac IPSEC VPN client

Jeff Rooney jtrooney at nexdlevel.com
Thu Mar 15 22:57:56 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get a few Mac laptops connected to my network via IPSEC vpn
on a PIX and am stuck getting certificates validated on these boxes. The
cisco vpn client works fine, but only when booted in 32bit mode and the
native client let me load the machine certificate as well as the CA, but I
get an error saying the servers identity cannot be validated. The same
certs work on the cisco ipsec client in 64bit on windows 7 as well as 32bit
lion.

Any suggestions?

-- Jeff