[c-nsp] Fwd: XR RPL advice

jstuxuhu0816 jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:08:37 EDT 2012

Try the configuration as bellow:

route-policy prefix-to-announce-out
  if tag eq 123 then
    set community (111:123)
 elseif destination in prefix-to-announce then
    pass
  endif
  end-policy

Let me know if it works or not.

Cheers,
Hu Xu

From: tim Wall
Date: 2012-05-19 03:54
To: cisco-nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] Fwd: XR RPL advice
Chip hi  yes I do..

I am trying to do the following:  match tagged routes and then set the
community, then filter the routes via a prefix-set. Then use the
route-policy when redistributing IGP to BGP

route-policy prefix-to-announce-out
  if tag eq 123 then
    set community (111:123)
  endif
  if destination in prefix-to-announce then
    pass
  endif
  end-policy

redistribute ospf 1 route-policy prefix-to-announce-out

The matching tag and setting the community works but the filtering is not
working. Not sure if this is the correct way of doing it. I did thing about
using an ORF?

Tim

Chipch