[c-nsp] Stacking 3750X vs diverse 4948E

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+cisconsp at eintellego.net
Sun May 20 00:54:34 EDT 2012

Feature / Nexus 5010 / 3750X

VLANs / 507 / 1005
MAC / 16k / 4k-12k
L3 / N / Y
vPC / Y / N

Nexus 5010 - less VLANs, no Layer 3, vPC
3750X - more VLAN, Layer 3, no vPC

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net <http://www.eintellego.net.au>

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM