[c-nsp] Stacking 3750X vs diverse 4948E

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+cisconsp at eintellego.net
Sun May 20 00:57:51 EDT 2012

If you're trying to eliminate STP, try Flexlink... which the Nexus 5010
doesn't support, but the 5500 series (apparently) does.
3750X does support Flexlink it seems.

 *Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net <http://www.eintellego.net.au>

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM