[c-nsp] 4500-E EOL?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon May 21 00:13:20 EDT 2012

Right, but there was no incremental chassis for the 6509's.  From what I
can tell, they released the4500-E's to upgrade from the legacy 6G backplane
to 24G.  Then EOS'd them 3 years later when they figured out how to make
the boxes line rate.  I'm not sure I see the point in this, but I don't
have many of these so I haven't been looking very hard.