[c-nsp] Frustration with XR "show interface" and pipe commands

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Thu May 24 10:48:37 EDT 2012

Seems like improved lexical parsing to me actually. Both these worked the
same way:
sh int | include "up|rate"
sh int | utility egrep "up|rate"

Where everything enclosed in the quotes is passed to the command.
You could also add a trailing space to "up" so that you don't match words
like "supressed"

sh int | utility egrep "up |rate"
                                ^^^^^

Tony