[c-nsp] max # of EFPs or subinterfaces on ASR9k-8T-L and ASR9k-2T20GE-L

adam vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon May 28 10:56:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

Reading the documentation Low Queue cards have max 4000 EFPs

 -does it mean that when I'll use only one port on the line card I can
divide it into 4k sub-interfaces (EFPs) or on an 8-port card it's max 500
per port please?

Also is there a difference in maximum number of sub-interfaces and max # of
EFPs?

EFPs are only sub-interfaces with l2transport keyword right? -so I can have
max 4000 of those + several others terminating L3 service right?

Thank you

adam