[c-nsp] Linux BGP tool

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Nov 6 03:54:18 EST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 06:11:32PM +1100, CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list wrote:
> Looking for a linux bgp utility to inject full bgp tables into our Lab Cisco ASR1000 (To simulate real-world peering taking multiple full tables)

There's ExaBGP, which should be able to do that.

(It takes "output from sources", like "a database" or "a script" and
turns that into BGP announcements.  Nifty.  I haven't actually ran it
yet, but plan to use it for our BGP-RTBH setup, to be able to feed it
from stuff like "web frontends for ops people")

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de