[c-nsp] Linux BGP tool

Tobias Heister lists at tobias-heister.de
Wed Nov 7 04:11:35 EST 2012

Hi,

Am 07.11.2012 00:10, schrieb CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list:
> Thanks very much for the suggestions - Just tested bgpsimple (full table), and it is VERY slow to send the full table (Peering session has been up for 18minutes, and the ASR has only received ~185,000 prefixes?)

I currenlty have only a small table setup in our lab because most of the hardware is kind of old. The table has a size of about 70k routes. A juniper MX80 (unfortunately i currently have no
ciscos in the lab) takes under a minute to receive this table.
If i find time i will try it with a full table later this day.

regards
Tobias