[c-nsp] Working Verizon ADSL Config?

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Nov 9 14:08:34 EST 2012

On 11/9/2012 11:32 AM, chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has a working config for VZ ADSL. Mostly
> just need to know what pvc to use and any particulars for the ppp
> Also, is there a easy way to get the ppp info without having to call VZ and
> get rerouted to 20 different departments and/or routed to india? :)
>
> Thanks
> chris

Give this a try, i've used a similar setup back east in NJ:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20078759-Re-Info-Verizon-DSL-with-static-IP-using-Cisco-857-ADSL-modem

PPP info is a tough one, depends on the router you previously used.
Just call up and give them your info and say you need the PPPoe info
because you are setting up a new modem.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org