[c-nsp] custom fiber cables

Matt Addison matt.addison at lists.evilgeni.us
Mon Nov 12 10:14:55 EST 2012

Sorry about last, we've had good luck with fiber instrument sales,
decent turnaround time and we haven't had a bad jumper from them yet.

Doing it yourself with unicams is a decent option too, but like Jon
mentioned the kit is expensive, and so are the connectors. And the
cleaver which comes with the kit is kinda iffy at times which will
make you want to go out and get a real cleaver pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPad