[c-nsp] "Forward" vpdn sessions based on realm?

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:34:08 EST 2012

Hi Guys,

We currently run 7200's as LNS for DSL services (Carrier has multiple LACs and sends session requests for various realms to our LNS's, which we then auth via radius).

Is it possible for one of our 7200's to receive vpdn sessions for a given realm, but then establish an L2TP tunnel to one of our other LNS's and have the session terminate there? (So L2TP tunnel from LAC(Carrier)->LNS(7200), then based on realm, the 7200 creates another L2TP tunnel to one of our other 7200's where the session will be auth'd/terminated)

Thanks in advance.