[c-nsp] mpls ping directly-connected?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Nov 19 15:30:27 EST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 03:21:39PM -0500, Tim Durack wrote:
> Any non-invasive bright ideas?

Well, there's this thing with static MPLS labels...  I'm not sure how
I'd use it to test a single link (without building a full measurement
infrastructure), but it should be doable...  potentially combined with
"ping mpls".

Unfortunately, turning on static MPLS labels needs a reboot (reserving
a numeric range) *and* half of what you might want is not in 12.2SX*
(no rant today).

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de