[c-nsp] mpls ping directly-connected?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Nov 19 16:33:31 EST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 03:55:23PM -0500, Tim Durack wrote:
> Thanks, that gives me something to look at. (C6K running 12.2(33)SXI6.)

Has "static labels" but not "static crossconnect", which you might
need to get out of the tunnel again.  Well, maybe not, you could just
point your static label at something that is valid at the neighbour
router just at the time when you test the link...

(I'm curious to hear how you get this solved in the end.  Something
new to learn :) ).

> Have you looked at 15.1SY yet? Looks half-way decent. Even got ssh keys
> finally.

Read most of the release notes, looks very promising.  Sitting in the
flash of one of the lab routers already, but not yet booted - "no time" :-(

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de