[c-nsp] vlan limit hit...but havent?

CiscoNSP_list CiscoNSP_list cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:12:07 EST 2012

thanks Robert - vtp pruning is not enabled (And switch was reloaded recently when IOS was updated)

"sh vlan br | count act"  reports 254 though:
Number of lines which match regexp = 254

Any idea where the switch is getting the existing vlan number of 220?
Number of existing VLANs          : 220

Cheers.