[c-nsp] Maximum number of VRF's on the 7K and ASR9K

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:54:01 EST 2012

Hi,

When it comes to 9k it depends on the hardware involved:

RSP2/Trident: 4k VRF
RSP440/Typhoon: 8k VRF

I've never tested the limit but I assume, that if you have RSP440 and older
Trident based cards you can above 4k as long as individual Trident card
doesn't have to handle more then 4k at once.

kind regards
Pshem