[c-nsp] URPF MAC check

Aivars aivars at ml.lv
Fri Nov 23 10:01:48 EST 2012

If we are talking about IX environment, they usually protect
themselves from "wrong" traffic. At least in EU. Traffic is only
accepted on a port if it comes from a fixed MAC/IP. I would not worry
much about that.

If it is something else or you would like to make your own IX. would
be nice to know more info.

 Aivars