[c-nsp] ISIS routing

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Nov 26 09:17:57 EST 2012

On (2012-11-26 14:17 +0100), Robert Hass wrote:

> So still if your network is using OSPF and your let's say 6500 receive
> 10Mbps of IS-IS then It will die as IS-IS traffic will be punkted from PFC
> to RP-CPU.  Yes ?

I've not tried without IS-IS. But with IS-IS and without IS-IS in this
particular interface. Yes, PFC3 and TRIO based platforms will die, probably
most others too.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that it's same even without global IS-IS
configuration, but for my application it is not relevant, as I need IS-IS.

--
  ++ytti