[c-nsp] LAC for PPPoE with multiple links to LNS

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Nov 28 15:06:31 EST 2012

The main issue would be that a single L2TP tunnel would hash to a single uplink, and would never load share across different uplinks.

What you most likely would have to do is to have multiple IP addresses on the LAC and LNS (loopbacks...), and route them through different links.

The LAC can loadshare the sessions between different L2TP tunnels...

Arie