[c-nsp] ASR1K - MPLS-TE Load-Balancing/Load-Share (IOS-XE)

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon Oct 1 04:14:48 EDT 2012

It has to be there -though I don't have XE box up to check.
The MPLS Traffic Engineering-LSP Attributes section mentions the
functionality in XE:

Tunnel Attributes and LSP Attributes

Cisco IOS XE tunneling interfaces have many parameters associated with MPLS
TE. Typically, you configure these parameters with tunnel mpls traffic-eng
commands in interface configuration mode. Many of these commands determine
tunnel-specific properties, such as the load-sharing factor for the tunnel.
These commands configure parameters that are unrelated to the particular LSP
in use by the tunnel. However, some of the tunneling parameters apply to the
LSP that the tunnel uses. You can configure the LSP-specific properties
using an LSP Attribute list.

adam