[c-nsp] Nerdy SNMP/IPV6 question

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Wed Oct 17 08:32:11 EDT 2012

Il 17/10/2012 14.14, Drew Weaver ha scritto:
> I was working on our IPv6 provisioning system and I'm having a hard
> time finding a way to poll the IPv6 routing table via SNMP (SXI 5 on
> SUP720-3BXL).
>
> Is there really no MIB for this yet?

Try 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.24.7.1. I use it on 7600 with RSP720 and 15.1(2)S,
where it shows VRF routes as well, with unfathomable "zone" (dest and
next hop) fields.

If you get some data, and understand the zone format, please share.

My current experience with IPv6 and SNMP can be described as <THIS PART
CENSORED BY NOSY MIDDLEBOX ON PORT 25>.

Regards,
				Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz at labs.it
alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate