[c-nsp] Standard ping vs MPLS ping

FF fusionfoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:13:41 EDT 2012

Oh, and on the affected router (say the one at the center of this). The
standard ping packet loss shows up on non-mpls, non-backbone ports as well
as the backbone mpls ports.  Routers away from the affected router (even 1
hop) show no packet loss to their connected ports other than towards the
central router.

My concern is that if I set CoPP, and it is a CPU spike issue, that will
essentially make the problem permanent as the packets will just get dropped
earlier -- or am I misunderstanding the order of operations here?

thanks!

--
FF