[c-nsp] SSH from inside a VRF in 12.2SRE

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at utc.edu
Sun Oct 21 22:37:35 EDT 2012

VRF-aware management functions are a pain... you want it everywhere,
except when you get it, e.g., recent "ip helper-address" suddenly
becoming vrf-aware caused us some major issues.  Accepting VRFs at the
COPP level (e.g., "vrf-also" on vty access lists) can screw you as well.

I can see the reluctance to just accept it everywhere, but we need to
move along :)  Yes, have suffered the ssh vs telnet restrictions as well.

Also still an issue with logging host destinations (and numerous others).

Jeff