[c-nsp] Cisco 7200G1 LNS IOS version?

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Oct 24 01:16:01 EDT 2012

No issues whatsoever with 15.1M (and very recently 15.2M) on the NPE-G1
here.  I've got MPLS/L2TP/BGP running on it and I haven't had a single
problem with this code so far.  I suggest you keep to the latest
rebuilds though.

12.4 is probably a bit of a lost cause as it's not going to see many (if
any) more bug fixes.

Reuben