[c-nsp] MPLS Tutorial or Guide?

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Wed Oct 24 10:05:01 EDT 2012

Hello list,

is there any book you can recommend ?
I am also interested in the VPN/transport feature mainly and want to run
it on a C6500/Brocade mixed network.

I see "MPLS and VPN Architectures" widely available, but im wondering it
was already released in year 2000, which sounds a bit outdated to me
(don't know if something important changed during last years).

English or German is fine.

kind regards
Rolf