[c-nsp] EVC traffic statistics over SNMP (ASR903 and ME3600x)

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:27:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for that. It looks like our 903 do seem to report them fine, on
the other hand 3600x (15.2(4)s1) don't seem to show anything useful. I
wonder if the fact that we the service instances only to terminate
local layer 3 has anything to do with this. Or perhaps it's just cacti
not reading them correctly.

kind regards
pshem