[c-nsp] npe-g2 + shaping

BALLA Attila atis at eik.bme.hu
Mon Oct 29 04:11:04 EDT 2012

Hello,
   I met an interesting issue: there is a Cisco 7200 NPE-G2 with
12.4(24)T7, this router terminates some broadband users, we applied
shaping on the virtual-template and we surprised: shaping was not working.
We upgraded (downgraded?) to 12.2(33)SRE6 and the shaping was working
properly, so I think it is not a config issue.
This router has a SA-VAM2+, but SRE does not support this module.
First question: is it normal, that shaping is not working on
virtual-template at 12.4(24)T7?
Second question: is any release which supports shaping on virtual-template
and sa-vam2+?

BR, Attila