[c-nsp] ME3600x sub-interfaces

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:26:11 EDT 2012

I'm sure it had more to do with creating a configuration that follows
MEF standards than anything else, but even if they did shove it all
under a sub-interface you're now talking about completely rewriting
the sub-interface frame handling and data structure components. I
think there'd be more outrage when previously working sub-interfaces
run into bugs after an upgrade than doing all that development on a
new feature.