[c-nsp] ME3600x sub-interfaces

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Oct 31 11:19:28 EDT 2012

Not having to pop a tag on a service instance makes sense in some situations.  It's a trunk coming in, so the opposite side would 99% of the time expect the same tag on the other end of the PW.

The exception is  when the incoming trunk is QinQ where 491 is the outer tag. You'd need to pop 491 so whatever comes out the far side of the PW is only the inner Q.