[c-nsp] L2 Data Connection

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:40:38 EDT 2012

Hi all
I have the following setup
I have customers in different locations that needs to gain Internet access and communicate with each other (IP addressing scheme is public , no NATting involved)
Each customer have to pass through a portal for accounting and authentication
The issue is I want the data connection to pass as well from the portal not to communicate directly through the core network
The connections first pass through a layer 2 device acting as a bridge before entering the core network

Any ideas?

BR,
Mohammad