[c-nsp] mpls label stack limit ???

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Sep 5 01:20:26 EDT 2012

There is a limit how far an LSR can peek into the frame for loadsharing
hash decisions (I recall 10 labels deep on the CRS). Other than that, the
MTU is the limit.

CRS can push a max of 7 labels onto the stack, ASR9k does 6.. Don't think
there is any use-case (yet?) that would need to push that many labels.

	oli