[c-nsp] per-user access-lists with IOS SSL VPN

James Baker james at jgbaker.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 22:24:44 EDT 2012

Have a look at Cisco AV-Pairs

I've used/use them before on Cisco IOS and ASA devices with RADIUS

I think they also work with TACACS

Look for "inacl= "

For eg

ip:inacl#1=permit tcp any 10.0.0.10 255.255.255.0 eq 22

google found this which may be of use

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_usr_tacacs/configuration/15-1mt/sec-usr-tacacs-15-1mt-book.pdf