[c-nsp] Cisco and Juniper learning IPv6 neighbor different behavior

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:56:49 EDT 2012

If I generate the traffic once a while, then stop, the neighbour will disappear sometime later or not?

If I configure the GUA and ULA address for the same interface, then generate the traffic, the router will learn both of the neighbours or just one of them?

Because in my lab, previous cannot learn the neighbour, after I configure one more address using GUA, the traffic is success, but I found after I delete the GUA, and also clear neighbour, just use the ULA, the traffic also can reach, so I am confused about the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Xu Hu