[c-nsp] Inter AS MPLS hybrid thingy...

JC Cockburn ccie15385 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:44:06 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We have a weird setup/requirement as following and I need some advise
please:

Working MPLS network serving L3 VPNs (lets call it Parent_net). On this
network we have one of the VPN's as CsC serving another "provider" (call it
Child_net1).

Now this provider (Child_net1) needs to communicate with another L3VPN also
on Parent_net.

Can this be done by some means using the same existing links between
Parent_net and Child_net1 (so the CsC links)? Or do we have to create
another link/s with ASBR routers between Parent_net and Child_net1?

Any experience/tips and/or advise would be appreciated

Ciao & enjoy!

JC