[c-nsp] Inter AS MPLS hybrid thingy...

JC Cockburn ccie15385 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:49:48 EDT 2012

Hi Oli,
Sorry for bugging and keeping on with this, but if we get rid of CsC then we
would isolate all the "CsC" sites. That would mean reconfiguring their BGP
AS's etc which would be downtime... Am I right or did I miss what you meant?
There is "trust" between the AS's, but I think for the quicker safer option
the Inter-AS link would be best?

Thanks again
Ciao
JC