[c-nsp] Inter AS MPLS hybrid thingy...

Christian Meutes christian at errxtx.net
Thu Sep 13 08:52:56 EDT 2012

That's why I suggested to give the L3VPN customer also MPLS on the PE-CE
link. So that just the L3VPN CE needs to have the CsC-customers eBGP nexthop
tag.

It's a while back when I played with CsC, but enabling tagging of just the
CsC-PE prefix on the BGP session between the Parent_net-PE and the L3VPN-CE,
then enabling MPLS without LDP and create eBGP session through Parent_net
between both customers should do the trick without downtime, not?