[c-nsp] Best Ipam software?

Tim Huffman tim at bobbroadband.com
Thu Sep 13 12:25:23 EDT 2012

We used to use Northstar, but it wasn't being maintained, and had no IPv6 features. We now use HaCi, which seems to work pretty well. Documentation is sparse, but there's a wiki with the basics of how to install and use it. It has a nice clean interface, and supports IPv6, which of course is going to be important soon. Other than that, it's not very feature-heavy, but uses MySQL as a back end, so if you can work with that, it can be very powerful. I managed to bolt-on export to our RWHOIS server.

Tim Huffman
Director of Engineering
Business Only Broadband
777 Oakmont Lane, Suite 2000, Westmont, IL 60559
Direct: 630.590.6012 | Main: 630.590.6000 | Fax: 630.986.2496
thuffman at bobbroadband.com  |  http://www.bobbroadband.com/
Cell:  630.340.1925 | Toll-Free Customer Support:  877.262.4553
  Follow Us on LinkedIn  |    Follow Us on Twitter
 please consider the environment prior to printing