[c-nsp] Catalyst 6509 EOS/EOL

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Fri Sep 14 09:54:55 EDT 2012

Yes, that's why I'm worried with this. This issue doesn't apply to the
service modules like the FWSM, ACE and so on because we need to pay the fees
for them individually.

I need to involve my Cisco Account Team to clarify after all what is the
correct end-of-support date for the 6509. It's a big difference between the
two dates I have: 2012 vs 2015.

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)