[c-nsp] Any experience with DMVPN on ASR1K?

Andrew Clark lt.aclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:26:26 EDT 2012

Yes.  I have a pair of ASR1001s in a dual-hub dual-cloud setup serving
around 120 (and counting) 881s.  It should scale up to about 1.5k per hub,
hopefully.
So far it works fine, assuming the code is solid.  There is a crashing bug
in 151-3.S2, so my experience so far recommends at least 151-3.S3.
You may need to tweak your IPSEC anti-replay buffer size up from the
default of 64 as well, if you have queuing (due to QoS, etc.) occurring.

Andrew Clark