[c-nsp] Any experience with DMVPN on ASR1K?

Andrew Clark lt.aclark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:29:31 EDT 2012

Yes, 1.5K spokes per hub is what I plan to end up with.
I'm doing DMVPN phase III and using iBGP to send summaries.  There's a
little localpref and extended community stuff to set traffic flows.
Just 3 routes from hub to spoke and one from spoke to hub (excepting larger
spoke sites) and NHRP takes care of the rest.

Andrew Clark