[c-nsp] MPLS Tutorial or Guide?

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Mon Sep 17 14:10:29 EDT 2012

Seth,

You could try the Configuration Guides...

MPLS Config Guide Home:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios-xml/ios/mpls/config_library/15-1mt/mp-15-1mt-library.html

General MPLS:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios-xml/ios/mp_basic/configuration/15-1mt/mp-mpls-overview.html

Layer 2 VPN (as you mentioned xconnects)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios-xml/ios/mp_l2_vpns/configuration/15-1mt/mp-l2-vpns-15-1mt-book.html

I would still recommend reading the book... At least the basic stuff. You may turn it on, but things would seem weird if you do not really understand what's going on in the background...

Arie