[c-nsp] ip local pool persistent binding

Matteo Sgalaberni sgala at sgala.com
Tue Sep 18 13:32:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a ip local pool with lots of binding. My local pool is configured like this:

ip local pool nationalarea_dyn_mi x.x.x.x x.x.x.x recycle delay 120

I would like to remove the "recycle delay 120". Applying the line:

ip local pool nationalarea_dyn_mi x.x.x.x x.x.x.x

in the config remain the "reclycle delay 120".

Seems that the unique way to do this is to type a "no ip local pool...". In this way I suppose that all the associations of IP with my users are lost...

I don't want it... what do you suggest to preserve my local pool association and don't loose them?

Thanks

Matteo