[c-nsp] Are Nexus and per-interface or FEX MTU settings possible?

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Fri Sep 21 20:53:18 EDT 2012

Also, why LR optics? Unless you need to distance, SR optics are 1/4 the price. Or if you are patching into the same rack, twinax cables even cheaper.

Ive generally placed 5k in a central location near core / aggregation switches, then distributed the 2k over the data hall with multimode fibre. Allowing you to use cheap twinax for uplink and cheap fet-10g over multimode for FEX.

Cheers,

Alphawest