[c-nsp] ASR 9K Broadband Licence??

Frank Norman franknorman82 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:32:27 EDT 2012

Hello Claes

I also thought so, but i am unable to find any official document stating
this fact for ASR 9000 series.  All i can found is this following link
which says that BNG feature on ASR can be enabled with A9K-BNG-LIC-8K
licence
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/prod/collateral/routers/ps9853/product_bulletin_c25-708768.html

However for ASR 1000 Series .. There is a official document which has all
licences listed starting from 8k upto 64k
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps9343/product_bulletin_c07-448862.html#wp9002435

Can someone please confirm how exactly this thing works for ASR 9000 ???

-Frank