[c-nsp] ME3600X Local Connect

Andrew K. andrew at vianet.ca
Wed Sep 26 20:53:48 EDT 2012

Connect does exist but you can't use it with a bridge domain.

The connect command is only used for two service instances.  If you need
to link three or more that traffic must be switched, so then just use a
bridge-group.

Connect example

Switch (config)# interface gigabitethernet0/2
Switch (config-if)# service instance 1 Ethernet
Switch (config-if-srv)# encapsulation dot1q 10,20,30-50
Switch (config-if-srv)# exit

Switch (config)# interface gigabitethernet0/3
Switch (config-if)# service instance 1 Ethernet
Switch (config-if-srv)# encapsulation dot1q 10,20,30-50

Switch (config)#connect NAMEHERE GigabitEthernet0/2 1 GigabitEthernet0/3 1