[c-nsp] Change BGP default-originate to IGP?

Tom Lanyon tom+c-nsp at oneshoeco.com
Wed Sep 26 22:57:34 EDT 2012

Is there a specific order in which BGP updates are sent/exchanged/processed?

The concern I have with tracking upstream routes is that the route tracked would need to be one of the last routes received (if not the last) to ensure that the router has full visibility.  This seems quite non-deterministic and so potentially fraught with 'weirdness'.

Thanks,
Tom