[c-nsp] Change BGP default-originate to IGP?

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Sep 27 09:54:40 EDT 2012

As well could put a GRE Tunnel or VLAN between the two ASR's and run iBGP
between the two. You control the path between the two routers, so the tunnel
can be over a jumbo frame capable path. I would still do a selective
advertisement for the default, so that traffic doesn't need to traverse the
both routers, but this would stop the blackholes for routes unlearned.
Especially if it is the upstream that is having issues, instead of the
direct connection.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com