[c-nsp] Performance issue on link

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:52:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

If I run 1000 pings (1500 byte, df-bit set) in both directions, I am not seeing any packet loss?

#tcp window size in the "bad" direction:

starts at win=6912 and grows to 165504 (This is where I start to see a heap of TCP Dup ACK and TCP segment of a reassembled PDU)), then increases to 353408 (Again, more TCP Dup ACK's), and looks to max out at 669056.

#tcp window size in the "good" direction:

starts at win=6912 and looks to max out at 1995392 and has very few TCP Dup ACK and TCP segment of a reassembled PDU

Thanks again for your help.