[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Apr 3 20:28:48 EDT 2013

>(they are 100Mb/s SFPs),
Aaah you're right these are 100Mbps SFPs -so those won't run on me3600 right? How much is the accidian nid please? And is it reliable please?

> In our scenario one end of the PWE3 is always connected to a SDH system that provides clocking, whilst the other runs in adaptive mode.
I see, that's definitely one way to get a clocking into this thing -I guess we could bridge the other end of the PE to me3600x-cx or asr903 STM port to get the clocking from SDH

adam