[c-nsp] RAD's MiTOP-E3/T3 SFP to ME3600x(-cx) ???

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Apr 3 20:41:31 EDT 2013

Hi Saku,

>Now it supports 1GE electric interface and I'd need to take a peek again.
It they do the 1GE version that would be awesome though the data sheet I
found mentioned 100Mbps

>I think it's tunneled over IP.
The data-sheet I found mentioned MPLS and PW as well

> It's essentially SFP form-factor and SFP powered router
Wow so it's like an IP MUX in an SFP kind a thing?

> But it's quite nice value proposition if you just need few E1 here and
there. I like it.
Right, that's exactly what we intend it for just to backhaul couple of
legacy connections here and there using the Ethernet devices on site

adam